We are Open and Excited to See You!
In order to preserve the health of our students, parents and staff members, we are implementing a new set of safety standards and practices. We appreciate your understanding as we do our part to help control the spread of COVID-19 while following guidelines that will allow us to remain open. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions.
- We are monitoring all federal, state and local health department guidelines, announcements and forecasts closely and will continue to do so. Any required changes will be communicated, including updates on capacity limits and requirements.
- Classes will be limited to a maximum of 10 people per group.
- We ask all parents and students to consult with us when they will be traveling: When you will be going, where you will be going, how long you will be gone (we will compare destinations to COVID-19 hotspots)
- Everyone must stay home when sick or experiencing symptoms of illness. This includes children, parents and staff.
- Staff members will be required to self-monitor their health and keep a record per the CDPHE (Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment) requirements.
- All surfaces, including floors and equipment, will be disinfected for 15 minutes between every lesson with an effective and safe disinfectant, per the CDC.
- Front and back doors will be propped open (whenever possible) to allow for maximum ventilation.
- Faces should be covered when coughing or sneezing, and tissues should be immediately thrown in the trash.
- Handwashing practices will continue to apply for everyone after each lesson, after using the restroom, and after blowing one’s nose, coughing or sneezing.
- Staff are required to wear cloth face coverings per the CDPHE. Students may wear them if they would like to, however the CDC is currently not recommending the use of face coverings during practice and training. Custom Venture masks will be available for you in the school if you choose to wear one.
Again, we appreciate your cooperation and adherence to these safety requirements.